Friday, March 30, 2012

March Photo A Day - Toy

I wish I had my Lego's from when I was little. Back when Lego's were inexpensive and sets were more free style than structured and organized.

Lego sets today are fun, don't get me wrong, but I like building my own spaceships and boats. Recently (daily if I am being honest) Lego's explode all over my living room.


Aliens chasing a shark-riding Princess. She is missing her "princess hair," which was stolen by the alien on her left.

Yup. The shuttle crashed into a castle. It was not pretty.

But most of the castle inhabitants escaped onto the nearby pirate ship.

10 comments:

  1. Legos are great. It's too bad that the older I got, the lazier I got to the thought of assembling my toys was too much effort let alone the actual act of it. So I fed them all to my little brother. No, that's not true. I fed them to the neighbor's little brother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good lord I love Legos. Have you seen this guy's stuff? http://brickartist.com/

    @Pickleope, When I worked in school age care, I'd take Lego kits to work and have the 9 year olds build stuff for me. I got a sweet Darth Vader knex out of them one year. Yay child labor!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the brickartist. I'm not religious but I also love http://www.thebricktestament.com/

      And I use child child labor everyday. It's a great way to get the kitchen cleaned, the lawn mowed, the dog walked... :)

      Delete
  3. I love Legos, too. I can remember spending hours with them as a kid and hours more as an adult with my son. Glad no one was hurt in the crash :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure Legos is the one toy you never grow out of!

      Delete
  4. Ooooww, Man I hate it when a shuttle crashes into my castle. Super Earthling mentioned you so I came to look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right! Thanks for visiting hope you come back!!

      Delete
  5. We have a Legoland in Dallas. It is pretty incredible. They even have a stage for karaoke. It's supposed to be for the kids.

    I've enjoyed your photo a day for March! Good luck in the A-Z challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they are building a Legoland in Florida so I am way excited to go visit. I've never been to one before.

      Thanks. I'm glad you like the photos. I had a lot of fun with it too.

      Delete