Monday, March 19, 2012

March Photo A Day - Funny

The girls and I play games a lot. Board games happen to be a favorite as I am slowly losing my interest in video games as I get older (apparently Cracked has already identified this perplexing syndrome of aging). Now that Cyra is a bit older and has a longer attention span we can play games like Risk, Monopoly and Clue.

A little while ago, during a game of cut-throat Monopoly, Simone decided that we had played enough. Or maybe she wanted to take a turn at being the banker.

"Hello. Let me guard your money for you."

"See? I'm fierce!"

8 comments:

  1. That's one fluffy cat. Maybe she knows that the game is distracting attention from her and she's determined to get it back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fluffy is an understatement. We aren't 100% positive, but we think that they (Simone and her sister Zoe) are purebred Ragdolls. Supposedly one of the most easy going cat breeds out there. HA! They are so demanding and attention seeking! They following us around like puppies meowing if one ounce of our attention is diverted elsewhere!

      Delete
  2. I and my nephew play similar game and it is real fun. The cat and the photograph are both cute.
    Regards,
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think it is important to play games with kids these days!

      Delete
  3. Aww, cute kitty! I am fostering one that's half Siamese, half Ragdoll and she is ginormous. I love her to bits, but if she tries to lay on me I feel like I'm going to die.

    It is sad because the other one I'm fostering lays on my legs all night in bed, and I think Roxy (big lady kitty) gets a little jealous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both of ours do that too. Plop right down solid dead weight! And if one of us is in bed trying to read then guess where the cats are? Rubbing right up against and in front of the books!

      Delete
  4. I've been thinking about getting a cat, but I want a dog, too. My conundrum...

    This one does have a lot of hair, but beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've discovered that I am a cat person. I like my dog well enough, but I'll never get another one. They are too needy. Also, I'll try to stick with short hair cats next time around. These girls shed far too much!

      Delete