Thursday, November 1, 2012

Photo A Day - Starts With A "C"

It's gotten a bit chilly here and that's unusual for Florida this time of year. Aside from hammering the northeast with nastiness, Sandy has pulled some nice crisp arctic air into the sunshine state and I for one love it. Thanks to the cold snap I've been able to indulge early in a deep winter tradition: a hot cocoa nightcap. I've been obsessed with Swiss Miss Caramel. Seriously. I bought two boxes at the store last week and I'm nearly done with them!

Check out my triple "starts with a c" action: Caramel Cocoa in a Cup! Heck! Let's throw in Counter as well since that is where is it sitting.


This is the first of a month long photo-a-day challenge hosted by fatmumslim. Previously she hast hosted a linky but it seems now she is only doing it through facebook, instagram or twitter. I have a facebook page but I don't use it all that much and I am uninterested in posting to instagram or twitter because aside for the fact that I don't have accounts with them, I am anti social media-ing more than I already do. So, there you go.


10 comments:

  1. Mmmmmmmm hot cocoa. The best of luck to you in Nanowrimo and in the photo a day challenges.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I like having a full schedule. Too much time on my hands would probably result in rearrangement of furniture, 30 dozen cookies or cupcakes, and OCD-like organization of yarn, scrapbook paper and DVDs.

      Delete
  2. I love that Cup totally. Looking forward to see what pretty pictures you share this month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it pretty? My girls got it for me for my birthday. This one is my "reading" mug I've another that has typewritten letters all over it that is my "writing" mug.

      Delete
  3. I don't see any mini marshmallows in there, or is that a Canadian thing?

    Good luck on the photo a day. Looking forward to seeing what you have for us to see. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no we like our cocoa to have marshmallows in it or a great big dollop of Fluff, however, I figured since I'm going through the stuff like it has no calories at all I might as well stick to a bare minimum and at least pretend I'm being good.

      Delete
  4. The cupcakes were very indulgy! I've left the rest unglazed, but I have a feeling we will be eating most of them that way. My husband tends to like things less sweet, turns out he really likes the glazed version of these. Oh and caramel cocoa, nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my and oh no! I've never heard of that cocoa, but I am quite certain I would absolutely love it! I'll have to give it a try in December (sadly, I am giving up sugar for November!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well they way I'm going through them there might be a shortage come December! :)

      Delete